The Rincon Beer Company, located in the heart of Rincon's Downtown Plaza, will be adding a kitchen SOON!!! Giving you another delicious option for your stay at your Beachfront Rincon Vacation Villa Rental.
Here is what we know .....
"New Executive Chef Tommy Ryan makes his debut in the kitchen! We will be running a new Gastropub style menu. Modern fusion takes on traditional tapas and bar food. The new menu is designed to pair with many of the delicious beers RBC has to offer.
Some menu items include;
- Sophie Belgian Ale Braised Pork Sliders - Pork shoulder braised for 12 hours in Sophie Belgian Farmhouse Ale served with a tangy pineapple chutney on Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts - Brussels sprouts roasted served with Applewood bacon bits and shaved Manchego cheese. Drizzled with a Balsamic and Acerola cherry reduction.
- RBCaesar - Chopped Romaine and house made croutons tossed in a hops infused Caesar dressing. Topped with a Manchego cheese crisp.
- Shrimp Diablo - Sauteed jumbo shrimp tossed in a spicy papaya sauce served over a bed of house slaw and topped with Thai spiced peanuts.
- Lambic Sorbet - Sorbet made from Kriek Lambic Belgian Cherry Beer and Strawberries."
If you are anxious to enjoy the new food, please contact RBC directly (787) 407-0121 to get kitchen hours! Enjoy your Rincon Vacation!