Now open with several Vegan & Vegetarian dish options is "Green Thumb Grill" in the Downtown Plaza. This new Rincon Restaurant is brought to you by the same folks who brought you "Ode to the Elephants".
Some of their delicious dishes include the following:
- Wahoo sashimi with a grilled garlic, scallion, honey reduction over mixed greens
- Shrimp Ceviche with Tostones and Sauteed Quinoa, corn , and Brussel sprouts
- Battered wahoo with green curry peppercorn sauce and chopped shrimp... served with oregano brown rice, with a cooling cucumber lime juice...
- Coconut curry soup, with cauliflower, pumpkin, lentil, carrot, spinach
- Tomato soup with white bean, barley, zucchini and carrot
- Black rice soup with mushroom, asparagus, leek, carrot, and a hint of cayenne
- Curried pumpkin, corn, and chickpea Arepas with a 2 bean salad and chipotle sauce
They are located on the bottom floor of this green building just a few doors down from Das Alpen Cafe. Reach Grill Thumb Grill at 787-609-7777 and enjoy your Rincon Vacation